RULES OF “MAGIC CAMPING” RESORT
We would like to welcome you to our site.
On behalf of Magic Camping staff, I would like to assure you that we will do our best to make your stay in our resort unforgettable.
Below you can find the most important rules in our resort.
1. Check-in time starts at 2:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 noon of the following day.
2. Quiet hours start from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. (does not apply to collective events organized by the resort included in the stay program or companies that rents the resort at their disposal).
3. Non-residents stay hours are from 8 a.m until 10 p.m.
4. Holidaymakers who invite external guests to the resort are responsible for their behavior and all damages they made during the stay.
5. Parking for guest (holidaymaker) car is allowed only in the designated parking area for the whole period of stay. There is one parking space for each house. Each additional car is charged 25zł per day.
6. The reception is open from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
7. The recreational and water sports equipment for guests are allowed for use in accordance with the rental rules.
8. The person appointed by the head of resort regulates the rental time of the recreational and water sports equipment.
9. The person who rents the recreational and water sports equipment takes financial responsibility in case of equipment flooding or damage caused. Furthermore – he/she uses whole equipment at his/her own risk, also takes responsibility for accompanying persons at his/her own risk.
Every person who uses recreational and water sports equipment are obliged to wear life-jackets (“kapoki” in Polish). Life-jackets should be provided by the person who is appointed to rent the recreational and water sports equipment.
10. The recreational and water sports equipment can not be used by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
11. Playgrounds and equipment for playing, volleyball and football are available only for adults that are living in the resort.
12. A children’s playground – children swings and other entertainment equipment – are allowed for children under 7 years.
13. On a special request, you can deposit valuable items or/and money during your stay at the resort.
14. The reception may refuse to store luggage on dates other than the date of the Guest’s stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage.
15. The management is not responsible for the valuables and funds left in the houses, as well as for cars parked in the resort area.
16. Each time the guest leaves the cottage, the guest should check that all windows and doors are closed.
17. The guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical facilities of the resort that was caused by his fault or fault of people visiting him.
18. For reasons of fire safety, please do not use heaters, electric irons, and other equipment in the houses.
19. Items left by a visitor in the house will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest If you do not request within 3 months, all items left will become the property of the resort.
20. It is forbidden to take out the equipment from the rented rooms.
21. It is forbidden to dry mushrooms in cottages. If a violation is found, an additional fee (50zł) will be charged. For drying mushrooms, we use a drying room located in the resort.
22. Smoking in cottages is forbidden. Persons who violate will be charged with a fee.
23. It is the Guest’s responsibility to:
23.1. Refer to and comply with the Rules of the resort.
23.2. Make all obligatory payments and registration regulations.
23.3. Care for cleanliness in places of accommodation and public areas.
23.4. Proper use of sports and recreational equipment and devices located in the resort.
23.5. Comply with fire regulations and general safety.
RULES FOR PET ANIMALS STAYING IN THE RESORT AREA.
1. The resort may accommodate dogs and cats belonging to the guests only on the rules that are set in these regulations.
2. The management of the resort designates rooms in which animals can be kept. In the case when the designated rooms are not available, the management of the resort may refuse the animal to stay.
3. The fee for animals is charged according to the price list of the resort.
4. The resort does not provide food for animals.
5. Animal owners are obliged to have up-to-date certificates on veterinary tests (animal health records) and mandatory animal vaccinations.
6. Animal owners are obliged to take animals out of the accommodations and to stick to the rules of cleanliness in the resort and its surroundings.
7. If the area or accommodation is dirty by the animal, the owner is obliged to remove the dirt.
8. Animal owners are obliged to ensure proper supervision of the animal and to prevent any threats that could happen for the third party guests on the area of the resort from the animal’s side. Dogs should be kept on a leash and in a muzzle.
9. Animal owners are also obliged to prevent threats from their animal in relation to other animals staying in the resort.
10. It is forbidden to bring animals to the dining room, cafe, and bar.
11. It is forbidden to keep animals on the bedding belonging to the resort.
12. Animal owners are obliged to immediately follow the recommendations of the resort’s management, in particular in case of complaints of other guests regarding the animal.
13. The owner of the animal is responsible for any damage caused by animals during the stay in the resort.
14. The manager of the resort has the right to terminate the contract of the provision of a tourist service when the animal’s stay violates the rules of the resort.